UNITED AGAINST COVID - 19
At RAKEZ, the safety of our clients and community is our number one priority. We would like to assure you that we are here for you every step of the way. We are taking all the necessary steps to keep you and the members of our community safe, and we ask you to join us in this battle against COVID - 19 by following all precautionary measures in line with the relevant UAE authorities.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- Regular deep surface sanitation of our buildings and zones around the clock using hospital-grade cleaning materials.
- Weekly disinfection of surroundings through mist spraying with products that are effective for 30 days on surfaces.
- Distribution and filling of sanitiser dispensers to encourage proper hand hygiene.
- Temperature readings at the entrances of all RAKEZ buildings for everyone entering the building.
- Self-Declaration Forms are mandated from all visitor surveying health and recent travels histories.
WHAT WE EXPECT AND ENCOURAGE OUR CLIENTS TO DO FOR THEIR EMPLOYEE’S PROTECTION:
- Ensure following all precautionary measures in line with the relevant UAE authorities.
- Carry out regular deep surface sanitation in your premises including offices, labour/staff/residential accommodations.
- Monitor temperatures of everyone entering your premises including offices, labour/staff/residential accommodations.
- Advise your employees to practice proper hand hygiene and sneezing or coughing etiquettes.
- Use Portal 360 to submit and facilitate your service requests (Click here to log in or here to register).
- Self-isolate at home if you feel sick or have recently travelled.
- Keep your employees aware and updated with all tips and protocols.
- Keep us informed about all the precautionary measures you are taking to ensure the safety of the community.
- Immediately advise RAKEZ of any suspicious or confirmed infected employee by contacting Mr. Abdulaziz Al Hammadi on:
Mobile: +971 50 4870381
USEFUL CONTACT INFO:
For COVID-19 related queries or more information, you may contact 800-FLU(358).
We are closely monitoring the situation as it unfolds and will keep you updated for important information and additional measures we are taking. Rest assured that we will remain proactive in maintaining the safety of our zones.