INTRODUCING MULTI-USER FEATURE ON PORTAL 360
We are excited to let you know that we have added yet another wonderful feature on Portal 360 to make your experience with RAKEZ easier. This time, it’s the Multi-user Access!
You can now share responsibilities with your colleagues without having to give out the full Portal access. This new feature allows the administrator to create 3 sub-users and grant each of them a certain role. All sub-users can have a unique login username and password.
How to get started with Multi-user:
- Log in to your account on Portal 360.
- Go to the Home Page and click on the “User Management” Icon.
- Click on “User Access Management” and Select “User Management”.
- Type the new user’s email address and mobile number. After which, select the sub-user and the access preferred for the role.
- The new user will receive an email notification with instructions on how to activate the log in details.
No access to Portal 360?
No problem! Just click here and follow the easy steps to obtain your log in details.
Should you have any clarifications, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800 RAKEZ (72539).
We introduced the Multi-user Access as a response to the request of most of you who are using Portal 360. Hence, we hope you take advantage of this feature.