RAKSTARTER – ZERO BALANCE BUSINESS ACCOUNT
We have collaborated with RAKBANK to offer you an option for a ZERO balance business account.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
No minimum average balance
Open an account in AED/USD/GBP/EUR
Choose from Islamic and conventional accounts
Preferential pricing on digital banking services
Kindly note that business account opening would be at the sole discretion of RAKBANK subject to necessary documents being submitted, internal checks and policies being met.
IT ONLY TAKES 3 SIMPLE STEPS
Getting your business licence at RAKEZ is quick and easy.
Our simplified process lets you start your business in the UAE in no time.
- Application for Registration and Licence
- Business Plan
- Passport copies of each individual (Shareholder/s and General Manager)
- Original NOC will be required if the appointed General Manager has a valid UAE Residence Visa
- Cash at any of the RAKEZ offices in Ras Al Khaimah, Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Cheque addressed to Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone, submitted to any of the RAKEZ offices
- Bank transfer to the account detailed in your invoice
- Online; by following the cutomised link on your invoice
RECEIVE YOUR LICENCE
JOIN OUR FLOURISHING STARTUP COMMUNITY TODAY
Sign up now
- RAKEZ BusinessWomen Packages are only applicable for new clients availing shared workstations or office spaces with a free zone licnece.
- The company availing RAKEZ BusinessWomen packages must be 100% women owned.
- RAKEZ BusinessWomen Package pricing is applicable on the primary licence and facility package. Additional licences or facilities will be offered at standard RAKEZ rates.
- RAKEZ BusinessWomen Package pricing is applicable for upgrading and downgrading of packages as long as the eligibility is still intact.
- RAKEZ BusinessWomen Package pricing is not applicable on special activities.
- In case of ownership change request after the issuance of licence to include a male shareholder, the standard RAKEZ pricing will be applicable on a prorated basis for the remaining period and for subsequent renewals.