RAS AL KHAIMAH ECONOMIC ZONE
A SUPPORTIVE BUSINESS HUB
Based in the heart of Ras Al Khaimah and guided by the vision of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, United Arab Emirates Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ) was established to oversee and consolidate
the specialised parks and clients of both Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ) and RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA).
RAKEZ is committed to its promise of empowering clients and investors by offering a cost-effective and world-class economic zone with customisable packages and services as well as state-of-the-art facilities.
Blessed with a strategic location, RAKEZ connects investors to growing markets of the Middle East, North Africa, Europe as well as South and Central Asia.
RAKEZ is the continuation of the story that started with the foundation of RAK Free Trade Zone in 2000 and the establishment of RAK Investment Authority in 2005.It is the preferred business destination of more than 13,000 multinational companies from over 100 countries representing above 50 sectors.
COST-EFFECTIVE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
- Free zone and non-free zone company formation
- 100 per cent foreign ownership
- Fast and efficient business set-up processes
- Wide-ranging business and industrial facilities and value-added services
- Provision to build on-site staff and labour accommodation
- One-stop shop facility for services
- Self-service customer portal
- Connectivity to major logistical hubs and multilane super highways
- Accessibility via an international spread of regional offices
- Easy access to markets across the Middle East, Europe, North Africa and Asia regions
START YOUR BUSINESS JOURNEY IN ONE OF OUR FIVE SPECIALISED ZONES